Trojan in the community
World Hunger Relief
Specialized Project supporting Teenage Cancer Trust & Youth Music UK
Trojan are proud to have been involved in sponsoring the Cardiff leg of the Specialized Projects gig in 2014, which raised a significant sum of money for Teenage Cancer Trust, along with 2016’s forthcoming fund raiser for TCT and the About Youth Music charity. Specialized Is A Musical Community Concept That Was Created In 2012 To Raise Funds To Improve The Lives Of Teens And Young Adults With Cancer Or Who Living In Difficult Circumstances.
Llanrumney Ladies Football Team
Trojan were pleased to have been approached by Llanrumney Ladies FC and were more than happy to be able to provide support by providing the kit for the under 13’s girls team.
Miscellaneous Community Events
Trojan have donated to numerous locally based charities and community based events and will continue to do so in future. Most recent events donated to have been Gorslais Carnival and MTFC Youth Football. We have donated construction materials to local charities and organisations across the country and have welcomed visits from schools and colleges to our construction sites for educational purposes.
Unit 10 Centre Court
Treforest Industrial Estate
Tel: 01443 30 30 35
- Dub Pistols announced for Trojan Charity event October 25, 2017
- Trojan donates tents to help Cardiff homeless October 5, 2017
- Trainee Quantity Surveyor, Hannah, secures “Leadership for the Future” award October 5, 2017
- Fantastic fundraiser for Teenage Cancer Trust at Trojan 5 Year Anniversary January 30, 2017
- Shaun Welsh takes IoD Young Director runner up award July 22, 2016