some of our projects
what our clients say
- I have been in the KFC brand for more years than I can remember and in that time, I have come across a wide range of construction companies & shopfitting companies. Some good and some not so good. Dave & Shaun from Trojan built a 2 storey KFC with my head offices above this year, 2014. They started on site in January and we were a trading KFC Drive-Thru from the 9th May. They also finished our offices off on that day!! They beat the programme build time by 3 weeks!!Absolutely amazing!! Their workmanship was faultless and nothing was too much trouble for these Guys. I have to say, in all my years, I have never dealt with a construction company which managed to over deliver on their promises and give me a fantastic building at a great price. All I can say is that these Guys are the “Rolls Royce” of construction companies and I can’t wait for them to start my next project later this year.
Akram Khan - Gastronomy Foods UK Ltd
- Trojan have been fantastic during this development. They showed great management skills were very flexible and accommodating but most of all were on time and budget. I endorse there skills and cannot wait to work with them again.
Mark Kennedy - Loc8 Developments
- I worked with Trojan on the construction of a new KFC Drive Thru in Cardiff. I found the Trojan team to be proactive, dedicated and above all focussed on delivering a great result. All this lead to an excellent level of finish and a job well done.
Paul Bate - Ghost Projects
- I confirm that this contract has been an exemplar of pro-active Contractor working in full partnership, not only with the consultant, but also with the client to produce a finished product that fully met the brief and of the highest quality.
The innovative use and application of a standard construction industry format contract which was adapted to suit the works expected, and discovered, on site resulted in a works programme that was able to be fully resourced at the appropriate time by Trojan without detriment to either quality or cost.
Alan Davies - Capita Symonds
- Trojan Construction’s performance was exemplary – in fact enhancing the neighbouring relations whilst on site and achieving an unbelievable completion date that was two weeks early. Couple this with a zero snagging handover and this was a fantastic achievement for both Trojan and all of the project team.
Geoff Eaton - @Architects
- KFC would like to compliment & thank Trojan Construction on completing a well programmed & constructed restaurant at Caerphilly. This unusual build included strengthening the adjoining building steel frame, prior to dismantling the existing remaining structure to enable KFC to build a detached Drive Thru Restaurant.
Their professional approach & on-site co-operation was not only appreciated by KFC, but also by their adjoining tenant ‘Construction Skills’. Trojan arranged & supervised student visits to assist their on-site experience, practices & construction methods. This enabled KFC to open their store without any outstanding construction issues.
Nigel Hewlett - KFC (GB) Ltd